Link to NRM Gateway Homepage  Link to public outreach items for Corps visitors  Link to Lake Discovery  Link to Recreation  Link to Environmental Compliance  Link to Environmental Stewardship  Link to Partners  Link Ideas
 Link to News/Current Events  Link to People  Link to Forums  Link to Learning  Link to GETS  Link to Tools  Link to Recent Gateway additions and archive of past postings  Link to Submissions  Link to Gateway Index and Search Engine  Description of tabs and contact information

Career Development Career Development Banner

On-Boarding Orientation

    Congratulations on your new employment with the US Army Corps of Engineers. On your first duty day, you should bring:
    • Contact information for your sponsor and supervisor
    • Two forms of government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, etc.)
    • Common Access Card if you already have one – if not one will be issued to you shortly after you begin work. This is your Federal photo-ID card (usually simply called a "CAC") that also enables you to access Corps computer systems.
    • Any forms mailed to you from Human Resources
    • If applicable, most recent SF-50 and other pertinent documentation relating to your transfer from another federal agency
    • Questions for HR regarding pay, benefits, etc.
  • Home
  • At a Glance
  • News / Current Issues
  • Policy & Procedures
  • Program Summary
  • FAQs
  • Good Enough to Share
  • Lessons Learned
  • Archives
  • Related Sites
  • Training
  • References
  • Division & District POCs
  • Find a Job
  • Mid-Career
  • On-Boarding
  • Becoming a Supervisor
  • Learn Your Job
  • Retirement
  • Master Your Job

  • On-Boarding
  • Orientation
  • Gateway 101
  • Learn Your Benefits
  • Required Trainings
  • Foundation Course
  • Other Resources