- Prepared Authorities Report, Matrix, and Policy White Paper - all of the initial work on this was done by the PAC although the PAC is no longer involved.
- Prepared Partnership Enhancement Legislative package recommendations.
- Provide Annual Corps Training Sessions at the Association of Partners for Public Lands (APPL) conference. This role has expanded through the years of involvement in the APPL. The visibility of the Corps at the APPL conference and attendance at the Corps workshop has also grown each year indicating the importance of partnerships at the project level.
- Provide partnership training and information sessions for the NRM community.
- Acted as a legal center of expertise for NWD (Dunwoody/Eft/Lactcu)
- Developed Gateway Partnership pages. The PAC continues to provide updated relevant partnership information pages for the Gateway
- Provided executive level briefings regarding the DCW and VTC Partnership which involved every Division commander
- Established a Partnership recognition Award that was expanded beyond cooperating associations to include other non-profit, private, state, local, and federal entities.
- Created a “Contributions, Fundraising & Recognitions Guide” and a template for a Contributions Plan for the field that were approved by HQ’s Office of Council.
- Established the Handshake Program. Initially providing $100,000 to ten recipients, this program has grown each year to its current levels.
- Worked with OMBIL PDT to develop better reporting procedures in OMBIL.
- Assisted in the formation of the Corps’ Natural Resources Education Foundation. The PAC continues to provide a liaison to the CNREF.
- Increased awareness to partnering opportunities through District Commanders trainings, OPM trainings, District & Division Manager & Ranger trainings, etc.
- Developed a series of Partnership webinars including Partnership 101, Grants, Cooperative Joint Management, and Handshake program
- Developed a step-by-step guide for developing a cooperating association at the local level
- Created a new PROSPECT course: NRM Partnerships and added partnership training into the CP-18 career ladder guidance as mandatory training
- Developed outreach papers and videos for an external audience to target new potential partners
- Developed a national volunteer award with sponsorship from the Corps Foundation
- Developed a Partnerships Agreement Decision Tree to assist NRM staff with determining best agreement type for their situation.
- Created a national PDT with grants officers from each applicable district to develop standard procedures and templates for cooperative agreements
- Updated volunteer brochure to a digital format.
- Created volunteer pass program to encourage volunteers to complete 100 hours of service in exchange for a free annual day use pass.
- Included partnership incentives into budget process through ES/REC Best changes.
- Developed implementation guidance for WRRDA 2014 new partnership and volunteer authorities
- Created Partnering with the Corps video
- Created Partners Speaker Webinar series
- Created cooperating association toolkit
- Created partnership agreement signature 'cheat' sheet to assist in development of agreements
- Worked with Corps Foundation to create volunteer coin program
- Developed partner bi-annual newsletter
- Developed Partnership and Volunteer track and provided presentations/training for 2017 National NRM Workshop
- Developed implementation guidance for WRDA 2016 new partnership authorities
Challenge Cost Sharing Cooperative Management Program
Economy Act Agreements
Challenge Partnerships Program
Handshake Partnerships Program
Memoranda of Understanding/Agreement (MOU/MOA)
Cooperating Associations Program
Partnership Agreement Decision Tree
Corps Photo Album for Partnerships
News / Current Issues
Division & District POCs
Partnership Advisory Committee
Partnerships in NRM Assessment/OMBIL
Good Enough to Share
Policy & Procedures
Grants/Alternative Funding Sources
Corps Lakes Gateway Partnerships Webpage
Health/Medical Community Partnerships
Partnership Outreach Sheet
Partnership Success Stories
Partnership/Volunteer Program Newsletter
Partnering with the Corps video
Partnership and Volunteer Awards
Special Events with Partners
Water Safety Partnerships