- Career as a Park Ranger - Career Advancement
- Natural Resources Management On-line Training Source (NRMOTS)
- Curriculum Outline
- Communication Tools for Park Rangers (Gateway 101)
Other District Training
- Nashville District
- Fort Worth District - 2010 Natural Resources Management Ranger Training Program Manual. (PDF format)
- Kansas City District (PDF Format)
- Sacramento District - 1 May 2000 POLICY MEMORANDUM #18, SUBJECT: Park Ranger Training Program 18-1. Purpose, This Policy Memorandum presents Construction Operations Division policy and procedures implementing HQUSACE guidance concerning training for park rangers. The ranger training program is designed to:
- Develop the park ranger as a professional employee through formal courses and on-the-job training concurrent with duties at a Sacramento District Civil Works Project.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of the public need for Civil Works projects and the recreational opportunities and natural resources management required at these areas.
- Prepare the park ranger for advancement to a higher grade or to management positions within Sacramento District or with the Corps of Engineers nationwide. Career options to which park rangers may aspire in Sacramento District.
- Visitor Assistance required annual refresher training
Radio Communication and Service FAQs
Policy & Procedures
Facebook Story/Event Submissions