At a Glance
This Website provides an overview of the Corps of Engineers' Uniform Program and includes:
- A summary of the Uniform Program to include its authorization, development of regulatory policy and guidance, and implementation.
- A Headquarters' Perspective statement emphasizing the recently implemented changes to the program to include the automated procurement program and improvements in available uniform items and accessories.
- A listing of the members that comprise the National Uniform Committee as well as the Division and District Uniform Coordinators.
- A reporting of News and Current Issues of importance to Uniform Program team members.
- A site linking uniform wearers to the Website of VF Solutions, the COE's uniform contractor, and includes other sites of interest that relate to uniform procurement and wear.
- A site that provides information and ideas on the care and maintenance of the Class B, C and D uniforms.
- A site permitting the user to ask questions and receive feedback on matters that pertain to administration, quality control and customer satisfaction issues regarding the Uniform Program.
At a Glance
News / Current Issues
Policy & Procedures
Good Enough to Share
How to Order Uniforms
Division & District POCs