To open links in a new window, right click on link and select "Open in New Window"
- "Recreation Fees, Management Improvements Can Help the Demonstration Program Enhance Visitor Services".
GAO Report to the Ranking Minority Member, Subcommittee on National Parks, Historic Preservation, and Recreation, Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, U.S. Senate. United States General Accounting Office. November 2001.
- About Recreation Fees
USDA Forest Serive
- America the Beautiful Annual Pass
- BLM managed lands
Recreation fees are used to provide needed public services while protecting and enhancing public lands and recreation opportunities on BLM managed lands.
- Inside Our Outdoor Policy, by Terry L. Anderson and Donald R. Leal, Cato Institute Policy Analysis No. 113, (September 29, 1988)
A look at demand and value in outdoor recreation.
- The NPS Recreation Fee Study, 1977
- USGS America the Beautiful
At a Glance
News / Current Issues
Policy & Procedures
Recreation Fee Discount Passes
Automated Fee Machine
Summary of Authorized Recreation Fee Discount Passes
Good Enough to Share
Senior Pass Program Change Info (Eff. 28 Aug 2017)
Division & District POCs
AtB and Special Use Collections in CEFMS
Every Kid Outdoors (formerly EKIP)
Recreation Use Fee Waiver for Military