Customer Comment Card Program
Headquarters POC: Recreation Management Support Program
NEW: No separate survey process for Visitor Centers. Visitor Centers are no longer considered as stand-alone PSAs; thus there is no more need to conduct a separate survey process for them. Visitor Centers are now included in the list of all PSAs in the Survey Calendar Generator and use the same Comment Card images.
Optional and Mandatory Year:
2021-22 is OPTIONAL year to conduct Comment Card Survey. The last mandatory year was 2018-19. Please see the most current memorandum for details. Below is the schedule for the next six years based on the requirement to conduct the surveys every three years:
- 2021-22 (April to May) Optional
- 2022-23 (April to May) Mandatory
- 2023-24 (April to May) Optional
- 2024-25 (April to May) Optional
- 2025-26 (April to May) Mandatory
- 2026-27 (April to May) Optional
The Comment Card Surveys are to be conducted in a 3-consecutive month survey cycle, which would ideally correspond to the three consecutive months of the highest monthly visitation. The survey cycles are as follows; they are based on the season rather than on the fiscal year or the calendar year:
Which Projects Should Participate in the Survey?
- Projects with Corps-managed PSAs which meet either one of these criteria:
- 50,000 annual visits or more at Corps-managed PSAs
- $50,000 or more total recreation budget in the last fiscal year
- Projects with fewer than 50,000 annual visits at Corps-managed PSAs
- Projects on which every Corps-managed PSA receives fewer than 5,000 annual visits
- Projects that had a total recreation budget of less than $50,000 in the last fiscal year
Surveys should not be conducted at projects on which there are no Corps-managed PSAs.
Survey Card Images:
Leftover survey cards should NOT be used. The OMB Control #: 0710-0019 has been renewed and the expiration date of 02/28/2023 is reflected on the new cards.
Customization is required before printing the cards. Please download and follow the Printing Instructions properly to print the new image files for your comment card survey.
Printing Instructions and Comment Card Images:
- Comment Cards in English (for all PSAs, including visitor centers)
- Comment Cards in Spanish* (for all PSAs, including visitor centers))
The last day to enter data collected as part of the 2020-21 survey year is 30 June 2021. After this date, the 2020-21 data entry tools will be taken offline and the 2021-22 data entry tools will be brought online.
Item is restricted to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and will open in a new window.