At a Glance
- Program Summary - Provides the mission statement, organizational structure, and other information concerning the NRRS Coach Assist Train and Teams (CATT)
- Resources - Provides National Recreation Reservation Service (NRRS) POC's with resource materials to assist them in setting up, operating, maintaining, and trouble-shooting NRRS system software and hardware.
- Training - list of training materials.
- CATT POC's - Provides a point of contact listing for the Coach Assist and Train Teams. The list provides team member contact information including duty station, voice line, fax, and email.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Lists questions and answers for frequently asked questions concerning procedures, software, Hardware, operating systems, communications etc.
- Related Sites - Links to other government and commercial Web sites that relate to the Coach Assist and Train Teams (CATT) and the National Recreation Reservation Service.
- Good Enough to Share - Provides materials such as handbooks, training materials, training procedures, operational procedures, reproduction materials, forms, etc. developed and used at other projects for operation of the National Recreation Reservation Service (NRRS)
- News / Current Issues - Contains recent items and issues related to the NRRS Coach Assist and Train Teams, and Park Suite Operations.
At a Glance
News / Current Issues
Good Enough to Share
Division & District POCs