- If you have a Lessons Learned submission, please email it to CorpsLakes@usace.army.mil
- Do not put text on glass.
- Do not put text on graphics.
- Do not use all capital letters.
- No florescent lighting. It reacts with Plexiglas; fades carpets, photos, etc.
- Do not put historic clothing on mannequins. The weight of the garment weakens the fabric and seams.
- The best length for an interpretive trail is 3/4 mile.
- Use a maximum of 7 to 10 stops on interpretive trails.
At a Glance
News / Current Issues
Policy & Procedures
Good Enough to Share
Related Topics and Links
Division & District POCs
Children and Nature/Nature Deficit Disorder
Exhibits, Displays, and Contracts
Corps Photo Album for Interpretation