Policy & Procedures
If you encounter an Adobe Acrobat error "Expected a dict object", please right-click to save PDF to you computer. There is a bug in Internet Explorer that causes this error on some PDF files.
- EP 1130-2-500, dated 27 December 1996 revised 1 June 2006
Project Operations - Partners and Support (Work Management Guidance and Procedures)
- Appendix Q, Sample Cooperating Association Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Appendix P, Sample Agreement (pdf). (Word)
- Chapter 9, Cooperating Associations Program
- ER 1130-2-500, dated 27 December 1996 revised 1 June 2006
Project Operations - Partners and Support (Work Management Guidance and Policies)
This regulation establishes the policy for the management of operation and maintenance
activities of U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) personnel performing civil works functions
related to flood control, navigation, dredging, hydroelectric power generation, environmental
stewardship, and recreation services at water resource, waterway, and other USACE projects.
- ER 405-1-12
- 8-160, Outleases - Title 16 USC 460d
Leases to Cooperating Associations, it states that for these cooperative agreements "No
administrative fee is collected." for their leases. That comes from "part d. Consideration" on
Public Laws (P.L.)
- 33 USC 2328, WRDA 1992, Challenge Cost-Sharing Program for the Management of Recreational Facilities, Section 225, October 31, 1992
Section 225 of this law authorized the Secretary of the Army to enter into cooperative
agreements with non-Federal public and private entities to provide for operation and/or
management and development of recreation facilities and natural resources at water resource
development projects where such facilities are being maintained at full Federal expense.
This also authorized the Secretary of the Army to accept contributions of funds,
materials, and services from non-Federal public and private entities. If your cooperating
association wants to contribute funds to the Corps, refer to the Contributions Program section
of the Gateway.
Policy & Procedures
News / Current Issues
Toolkit for Developing a Cooperating Association
Existing Corps Cooperating Associations
Division & District POCs