November 2, 2022
FY23 USACE Day Use Fee-Free Days
The news release for Veterans Day Fee Waiver has been distributed by our PAO office. Please distribute widely as we share in this opportunity and continue the tradition since 2006 to honor the men and women who have served our nation and the armed forces.
The memo, signed by Thomas P. Smith, Chief, Operations and Regulatory Division, officially establishes three new fee-free days to the USACE user fee program. Including the recurring Veterans Day and National Public Lands Day, USACE will recognize the following five days as the FY23 Day Use Fee Free dates.
FY23 Fee Free Dates:
- Veterans Day: 11 November 2022
- Martin Luther King, Jr’s Birthday: 16 January 2023
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineer’s Birthday: 16 June 2023
- Juneteenth National Independence Day: 19 June 2023
- National Public Lands Day: 23 September 2023
Separate public news releases will be distributed from HQ PAO for each date. For questions, please contact Ryan Hartwig at Ryan.D.Hartwig@usace.army.mil or Jason Owen at Jason.W.Owen@usace.army.mil.
Jeffrey F. Krause
Chief, Natural Resources Management
Back to E-mails and Memos