Recreation Areas: Survey Tools and Procedures for 2015-16
A life jacket logo has been added to the back of the card to help promote water safety.
IMPORTANT: Comment Card Surveys are being temporarily suspended. Due to the delay on getting a required information collection clearance from OMB, no comment card survey should be conducted after March 2016, the current expiration date. 2016-2017 survey cycles were scheduled to be a mandatory year; however, these will be deferred to next year and a new memo from the Chief of Ops will be released at that time. We will keep you posted on our status of achieving the necessary clearance and timing for reinstatement of the comment card program. Sorry for any inconvenience. We will let you know should any condition changes.
- Which Projects Should Participate In This Survey?
- Survey Planning
- Download the Survey Schedule Generator (Do not run this program from the server. To download the Generator, right click on the link and select “Save link target as” to save file to your computer).
- Comment Card Image Files (with some updates to accommodate OMB Guidelines)
- Data Collection Procedures
- Access to Data Entry
- Access to Project Summary Reports
- Have Questions or Need Help?
- Print Complete Survey Planning and Data Collection Instructions
Important Note: After June 30, you can still enter data collected as part of the 2014-15 survey of day-use and camping recreation areas by accessing the 2014-15 recreation area survey tools in the Procedures Archive and following the links to data entry.
Items are restricted to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and will open in a new window.
Recreation Areas: Survey tools and procedures for 2017-18
Visitor Centers: Survey Tools and Procedures for 2017-18
Comment Card Image Files
Have Questions or Need Help?