14 November 2007
RecStatus is a new annual business line report available to the Corps-only audience on the NRM Gateway. RecStatus was developed without a data call by pulling information from existing sources, including OMBIL, NRRS, and RecBEST.
RecStatus features include:
- Consistent presentation of project information
- Stand alone report
- Easy one-click access point for detailed information on various items (addition of item drill-ins is on-going)
- Benchmarking tool for managers
- Project values relative to others
- % change from previous year's information
- Back-check for OMBIL and other data sources
- District, Division and National views (to be added in the future)
RecStatus currently displays FY 2006 information, the majority of which is from OMBIL. Be sure to check the (information) button on the various section headers for definitions of the items displayed.
For your action as you review your project(s) information:
- If you find error messages on your project(s) pages please email Virginia Dickerson with the text and location of the error.
- If you see information that is different from what you believe is the actual value, first please confirm what is in OMBIL for your project. If there is a discrepancy in what you currently have in OMBIL for FY 2006 and what is being displayed in RecStatus, please send an email to Virginia Dickerson with a copy to Bonnie Bryson with details of the discrepancy. They will then check the raw data files and coordinate corrections in the next data download from the OMBIL contractor.
- Please correct any OMBIL discrepancies you discover by 31 December 2007. This will insure that your RecStatus information will be corrected in the January 2008 OMBIL data download.
- Please forward any general comments and suggested improvements for RecStatus to Bonnie Bryson.
Back to Glimpse Issues