25 May 2017
Photos for Your Lake
Summer is here! Please remember to take photos throughout the season for Corps Lakes and
- Rangers should be in proper uniform - ball caps only during boat patrol, campaign hat
when outside with public
- Boat photos - be sure everyone is wearing a life jacket
- Life jackets - proper use and fit
- Photos within Corps Lakes Photo album are also used within Recreation.gov
- The lake pages within Recreation.gov can house up to 6 rotating photos.
- We are always interested in getting more quality items for that a variety of other uses.
Photo Specifics - What to Send Us:
High Quality Photos only!
PLEASE, CHECK for PROPER UNIFORM, signage, etc in photo!
Types of photos required - DIGITAL ONLY!
- Recent vs. Dated photos
- Activity photos
- Event photos
- Partnership photos
- Celebration, dedication photos
Please provide the photo (label it and relate it to the information listed)
- Lake name
- Area or campsite name if applicable
- Description - include if partner, disabilities, etc.
- Photo - high quality - JPG, GIF, or TIFF
- Please provide us with electronic copy of any necessary release forms
Submit and guidance:
You can send photos for addition to the Corps Lakes Photo Albums by email to
You must follow your District policy involving PAO for approval of these photos before
you provide them to CorpsLakes.
Back to Glimpse Issues