Survey Instruments: Acquiring Customer Comment Cards
A supply of comment cards can be obtained in two ways.
- You can print them yourself using the electronic card images provided below. These survey forms have been authorized for use under the authority of OMB approval 0701-0001, which expires 30 November 2005. The image files use a high-resolution Adobe Acrobat Reader format that is compatible with most personal computer printers.
- Check with your procurement office for approved methods of obtaining printing services. If allowed under your procurement rules, you can have the cards printed by a commercial printing shop. Ace Printing and Blueprint Company, Vicksburg, Mississippi is one source for obtaining a supply of 5 x
6½-inch, OMB-approved comment cards. Ace Printing will accept telephone orders and payment via government credit card.
Ace Printing and Blueprint Co.|
Attn: Ms Margaret Rose
P.O. Box 820552
Vicksburg, MS 39182-0255
|Cost, excluding shipping:
(In effect as of 07 June 2004)
- If you will be conducting an FY2004-2005 visitor satisfaction survey to obtain performance data for use in the FY 2007 performance budgeting process, you will need approximately 200 comment cards to obtain 160 completed survey cards.
- The comment card may be revised within the next year. We recommend that you purchase only the number you expect to use in the coming year.
- Due to the significant discount for large quantities, you may wish to consolidate card purchases among several projects, when feasible.